n.d. Giacomo Palma, the younger Born: Venice, Italy 1544 Died: Venice, Italy 1628 drawing Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.7.124 Not currently on view
Religion - New Testament - Christ
Religion - New Testament - Crucifixion
State of being - death - execution
Born: Venice, Italy 1544 Died: Venice, Italy 1628
More works in the collection by
Giacomo Palma, the younger
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Abstract Drawings
- Eye Level: Harvard's Drew Gilpin Faust on the Language of ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Reason to Draw Cupcakes!
- Eye Level: Lunder Conservation Center: Revealing A Drawing ...
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: Drawing the Curtain on the Running Fence
- Eye Level: Draw & Discover: It's Like Riding a Bike!
- Eye Level: Draw & Discover: Miniature Innovation
- Eye Level: Let Them Draw Cake!
- Eye Level: Draw and Discover: Making Your Own Sketchbook