1966 Betty Parsons Born: New York, New York 1900 Died: Southold, New York 1982 synthetic polymer: acrylic on fabric: canvas 46 1/8 x 61 1/2 in. (117.0 x 156.3 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Betty Parsons 1967.138 Not currently on view
About Betty Parsons
Born: New York, New York 1900 Died: Southold, New York 1982
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Museum Lighting: How We Do It
- Eye Level: Responsive Architecture
- Eye Level: Magic
- Eye Level: American Art in Dialogue with Africa and its ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (10): Woman With Red Mouth
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: Conservation: Bathing A Plaster Beauty
- Eye Level: In This Case: Godly Susan
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luce Under 40
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...