1940 Bernard Patton watercolor and pencil on paper sheet: 14 3/4 x 20 in. (37.6 x 50.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the General Services Administration 1974.28.268 Not currently on view
Landscape - California
New Deal - Treasury Section of Painting and Sculpture
About Bernard Patton
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (12): Two Bathers
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: Trout Fishing in America
- Eye Level: The Lonesome, Crowded West
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut?
- Eye Level: Ray Strong Paints the Golden Gate Bridge
- Eye Level: At SAAM, Deaf Guides Take the Lead With Art ...
- Eye Level: Nam June Paik: Birthdays Are Always Fun
- Eye Level: Remembering Jeanne-Claude (19352009)