n.d. Hermann-Paul Born: Paris, France 1864 Died: Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, France 1940 watercolor 9 1/2 x 11 1/2 in. (24.1 x 29.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Republic of France 1915.11.63 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - domestic
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure group - elderly
State of being - emotion - sorrow
Born: Paris, France 1864 Died: Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, France 1940
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Webcast of "The Art of Memory and Mourning: A Symposium ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Merce C
- Eye Level: An Appreciation for Artist William Christenberry
- Past Webcasts / American Art
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Eyes Have It
- Eye Level: Remembering Elizabeth Catlett
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Soomin Ham
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (14): Eric Fischl's Tumbling Woman