1892 Ernest C. Peixotto Born: San Francisco, California 1869 Died: New York, New York 1940 ink wash sight 9 3/4 x 14 1/4 in. (24.8 x 36.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dr. Fortunato Porotto 1963.6.4 Not currently on view
Landscape - building
Landscape - cemetery
Monument - gravestone
Object - other - flag
About Ernest C. Peixotto
Born: San Francisco, California 1869 Died: New York, New York 1940
More works in the collection by
Ernest C. Peixotto
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Pilgrimage: Five Questions with Annie Leibovitz
- Eye Level: On Thornton Dial (1928-2016)
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Still Life with Fruit and Champagne
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Near Northeast
- Eye Level: Latino Art 101 with Curator E. Carmen Ramos
- Eye Level: Keeping Up With the Joneses
- Eye Level: Forward Motion
- Eye Level: Upcoming Cineconcert: Andrew E. Simpson and ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + Two with Hand ...