1897 Ernest C. Peixotto Born: San Francisco, California 1869 Died: New York, New York 1940 ink wash sight 15 3/4 x 12 in. (40.0 x 30.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dr. Fortunato Porotto 1963.6.17 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - civic - Carpenters Hall
Cityscape - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
About Ernest C. Peixotto
Born: San Francisco, California 1869 Died: New York, New York 1940
More works in the collection by
Ernest C. Peixotto
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: The Art of Contemporary Jewelry: Symposium on ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anna Claypoole Peale
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Meg Saligman, Muralist and ...
- Eye Level: Rescue Me: Kathleen A. Foster on Winslow ...
- Eye Level: When Marian Sang
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Stuart Davis
- Eye Level: We've Got Something for You at the Renwick This ...
- Eye Level: A Window into the Lives of Artists' Models
- Eye Level: Judith Schaechter: Through A Glass, Darkly