1897 Ernest C. Peixotto Born: San Francisco, California 1869 Died: New York, New York 1940 ink and ink wash sight: 9 1/4 x 17 3/8 in. (23.5 x 44.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dr. Fortunato Porotto 1963.6.11 Not currently on view
Architecture - boat - rowboat
Architecture - bridge
Landscape - Pennsylvania - Washington Crossing
Landscape - river - Delaware River
About Ernest C. Peixotto
Born: San Francisco, California 1869 Died: New York, New York 1940
More works in the collection by
Ernest C. Peixotto
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Cross Currents: Georgia O'Keeffe and the Perfect ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America, Close to Home: Muriel ...
- Eye Level: Grant Wood's Studio
- Eye Level: Katz 'n Crew
- Eye Level: American Pictures: Jules Feiffer on Fred Astaire
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Perry Lions
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Stanton Macdonald-Wright and his ...
- Eye Level: Gene Davis: The Cool Guy of Hot Beat
- Eye Level: Walt Whitman's Specimen Days