1897 Ernest C. Peixotto Born: San Francisco, California 1869 Died: New York, New York 1940 ink wash sight 12 1/2 x 14 1/8 in. (31.8 x 35.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dr. Fortunato Porotto 1963.6.31 Not currently on view
Architecture - other - tunnel
Landscape - New York - West Point
About Ernest C. Peixotto
Born: San Francisco, California 1869 Died: New York, New York 1940
More works in the collection by
Ernest C. Peixotto
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Lonesome, Crowded West
- Eye Level: Jackson and Me
- Eye Level: Gaman: FDR and the Japanese American ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (Plus One) with ...
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: The Chair
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: More Songs About Texas and Minimalism
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Baby Bry Bry
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Just Looking