1936 Eve Peri Born: Bangor, Maine 1898 wool embroidery on linen 29 7/8 x 32 5/8 in. (76.0 x 82.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the Evander Childs High School, Bronx, New York through the General Services Administration 1975.83.119 Not currently on view
Ceremony - wedding
Figure group - male and female
fabric - linen
fabric - wool
About Eve Peri
Born: Bangor, Maine 1898
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Benjamin Forgey Lecture This Wednesday
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Anna Deavere Smith: The We of Me
- Lectures in American Art | Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Beyond Granite: Global Approaches to Public Art ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale
- Eye Level: Five (and a half) Questions with Alexis Rockman
- Eye Level: Luce Design: Five Questions with Street Artist ...
- Eye Level: Next Up: The Artist
- Eye Level: Remembering the Running Fence with Joe Pozzi