1978 Matt Phillips Born: New York, New York 1927 linoleum cut on paper image: 9 x 6 in. (22.8 x 15.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1979.60.1 Not currently on view
Figure group - female - nude
graphic arts - print
About Matt Phillips
Born: New York, New York 1927
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Nicholas Nixon's The Brown Sisters
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (16): Time and the Photographic ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anna Claypoole Peale
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Jesse Shipley
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Danke Shane
- Eye Level: African American Artworks at SAAM
- Eye Level: Family Ties: Marc Fasanella on his Father's ...
- Eye Level: Veteran Photography