n.d. Auguste-Emmanuel Pointelin Born: Arbois, France 1839 Died: Paris, France 1933 charcoal 13 3/4 x 17 3/4 in. (34.9 x 45.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Republic of France 1915.11.65 Not currently on view
Landscape - plain
Landscape - river
Landscape - tree
Born: Arbois, France 1839 Died: Paris, France 1933
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Landscapes in Passing
- Eye Level: Teresita Fernndez: Bamboo Cinema, Blind ...
- Eye Level: Christenberry on the Landscape
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: Abstract Landscape by Felrath ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: The Lucelia Artist Award: Matthew Coolidge of the ...
- Eye Level: Frank Gohlke's World in Black and White (and ...
- Eye Level: George Inness and I