1947 Theresa Bernstein Born: Cracow, Austro-Hungarian Empire 1890 Died: New York, New York 2002 color etching on paper plate: 7 1/4 x 6 in. (18.5 x 15.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Donald Vogler 1981.128.13 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Occupation - art - painter
Occupation - art - printmaker
Portrait female - Bernstein, Theresa - bust
Portrait female - Bernstein, Theresa - self-portrait
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper
etching - color
About Theresa Bernstein
Born: Cracow, Austro-Hungarian Empire 1890 Died: New York, New York 2002
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Gray Matters
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: Walk on Water, Please!
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: On Stage with the Renwick's Staged Stories
- Eye Level: Charles Willson Peale: The Man in Front of the ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Jackie Hoysted
- Eye Level: Annie Leibovitz's State of the Union
- Eye Level: Roz Chast on Charles Addams: Laughter, Tears ...
- Eye Level: No Mojitos