1949 Charles Pollock Born: Denver, Colorado 1902 Died: Paris, France 1988 pen and ink on paper sheet: 18 1/2 x 12 1/2 in. (47.0 x 31.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift from the Collection of Elizabeth Pollock © 1949 Charles Pollock Archives 1976.128.11 Not currently on view
Figure female - full length
Figure female - nude
State of being - emotion - fear
paper - michallet
About Charles Pollock
Born: Denver, Colorado 1902 Died: Paris, France 1988
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: The Installation of James Prosek's ...
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Georgia on My Mind: Miss O'Keeffe "on stage" at ...
- Painting Techniques of Henry Ossawa Tanner
- Eye Level: 40 Under 40: Five Questions with Artist Laurel Roth
- Eye Level: Keeping Up With the Joneses
- Eye Level: Film Screening: Aves: Magnificent Frigate Bird ...
- Eye Level: Bird Sighting: A Gallery Talk
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Depicting Exile
- Eye Level: Family Ties: Marc Fasanella on his Father's ...