Jack (Jackson Pollock)
1935 Charles Pollock Born: Denver, Colorado 1902 Died: Paris, France 1988 pencil and brush and ink on paper sheet: 17 7/8 x 11 7/8 in. (45.5 x 30.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution, Collection of Elizabeth Pollock © 1935 Charles Pollock Archives 1976.65.8 Not currently on view
Occupation - art - painter
Performing arts - music - banjo
Portrait male - Pollock, Jackson
About Charles Pollock
Born: Denver, Colorado 1902 Died: Paris, France 1988
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Jackson and Me
- Eye Level: Art in America (by way of France)
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: Updike Takes On . . .
- Eye Level: Steven Spielberg on Norman Rockwell and the ...
- Eye Level: Dave Hickey and the State of the Arts
- Eye Level: We Remember Helen Frankenthaler (1928-2011)
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...
- Eye Level: Create a World: An Evening with Art Critic Jerry ...
- Eye Level: Ryders on the Storm: Celebrating the Art of Albert ...