n.d. Theodore C. Polos Born: Mytilene, Greece 1902 Died: Oakland, California 1976 lithograph 10 1/2 x 14 in. (26.7 x 35.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from D.C. Public Library 1967.72.203 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Architecture Exterior - religious - church
Cityscape - street
graphic arts - print
About Theodore C. Polos
Born: Mytilene, Greece 1902 Died: Oakland, California 1976
More works in the collection by
Theodore C. Polos
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Wall Street
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Cotopaxi ...
- Eye Level: It Takes a Pueblo: Georgia O'Keeffe and Ansel ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: Take Five: Five Questions with Sandra Y. Johnson
- Eye Level: Art in America (by way of France)
- Eye Level: In This Case: Godly Susan
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (16): Time and the Photographic ...
- Eye Level: Prufbox
- Eye Level: War and Paint: Art of the Civil War