n.d. Theodore C. Polos Born: Mytilene, Greece 1902 Died: Oakland, California 1976 lithograph 10 x 12 3/4 in. (25.4 x 32.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from D.C. Public Library 1967.72.206 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - apartment
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Cityscape - street
graphic arts - print
About Theodore C. Polos
Born: Mytilene, Greece 1902 Died: Oakland, California 1976
More works in the collection by
Theodore C. Polos
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Out for a Stroll
- Eye Level: Abe Pollin's Home Run
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Purvis Young's The Struggle
- Eye Level: Luce Design: Five Questions with Street Artist ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (16): Time and the Photographic ...
- Eye Level: Our New Museum Stores
- Eye Level: Family Ties: Marc Fasanella on his Father's ...
- Eye Level: Reading Into the Throne: On James Hampton's ...
- Eye Level: 7th Street Shuffle
- Eye Level: Celebrate Chinese New Year on Saturday ...