ca. 1939 Theodore C. Polos Born: Mytilene, Greece 1902 Died: Oakland, California 1976 lithograph image: 12 x 14 7/8 in. (30.4 x 37.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from D.C. Public Library 1967.72.213 Not currently on view
Figure group - male
Figure(s) in exterior - urban
State of being - evil - violence
State of being - other - confrontation
New Deal - Works Progress Administration, Federal Art Project
graphic arts - print
About Theodore C. Polos
Born: Mytilene, Greece 1902 Died: Oakland, California 1976
More works in the collection by
Theodore C. Polos
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Wall Street
- Eye Level: GameFest: Chun-Li
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Purvis Young's The Struggle
- Eye Level: Celebrating Labor Day with Ralph Fasanella
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with DTMD
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five (plus one) Questions with ...
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday
- Eye Level: Four Questions with the Filmmakers of Rubn ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Bret Price's Hublot