1969 Clayton Pond Born: New York, New York 1941 color screenprint on paper image: 15 3/4 x 15 3/4 in. (39.9 x 39.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1969.67.1 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - tie
Figure male - torso
Object - flower
graphic arts - print
About Clayton Pond
Born: New York, New York 1941
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (9): Flowers in December
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: The Making of The Art of Video Games
- Eye Level: Different Strokes: Hans Hofmann
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: Han's Hofmann's Fermented ...
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Folk Art
- Eye Level: On Thornton Dial (1928-2016)