1933-1936 Albert Potter Born: Russia 1903 Died: United States 1937 linoleum cut on paper sheet: 10 1/2 x 14 1/2 in. (26.7 x 36.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Irving Potter 1989.11.1 Not currently on view
Allegory - death
Architecture - vehicle - subway
Performing arts - music - violin
New Deal - Works Progress Administration
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper
About Albert Potter
Born: Russia 1903 Died: United States 1937
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Five Questions for Andrew Greene, Director of the ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Music and Abstraction ...
- Eye Level: Handi-Hour Goes "Postal Modern!"
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Pairing Art with Music
- Eye Level: Cleaning Roy Lichtenstein's Modern Head
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Brad Linde Ensemble
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: 5 Questions for Christopher Kendall on the 21st ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Silent Orchestra
- Eye Level: Getting a Head @ SAAM