1887 Edwin Austin Abbey Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1852 Died: London, England 1911 pen and ink on paperboard sheet: 21 x 14 1/4 in. (53.3 x 36.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Sen. Stuart Symington and Rep. James W. Symington 1973.28.2 Not currently on view
State of being - emotion - love
About Edwin Austin Abbey
Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1852 Died: London, England 1911
More works in the collection by
Edwin Austin Abbey
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Five Questions for Basket Collectors Martha Ware ...
- Eye Level: Kuniyoshi as Organizer
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut?
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: David Smith Sculpture
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: The Power of ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Dress to Change the World
- Eye Level: Harvard's Drew Gilpin Faust on the Language of ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luce Under 40
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Kathryn ...