Portrait of a Man
n.d. Hiram Powers Born: Woodstock, Vermont 1805 Died: Florence, Italy 1873 plaster 26 3/4 x 22 1/4 x 13 3/8 in. (67.8 x 56.5 x 33.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase in memory of Ralph Cross Johnson 1968.155.55 Not currently on view
Dress - historic - classical dress
Portrait male - unidentified - bust
Study - sculpture model
About Hiram Powers
Born: Woodstock, Vermont 1805 Died: Florence, Italy 1873
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: GameFest: A Pac-Man Family Portrait
- Eye Level: Charles Willson Peale: The Man in Front of the ...
- Eye Level: Film: James Castle: Portrait of an Artist
- Eye Level: Stephen Colbert Hung at the National Portrait ...
- Eye Level: Fabricating for an Exhibition: Jim Baxter and ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: Let Them Eat [Cup]cake!
- Eye Level: Carl Van Vechten: Harlem Heroes
- Eye Level: Katz 'n Crew
- Eye Level: The Initiative