The First Step
n.d. Pravaggi watercolor on paper mounted on fiberboard 7 1/4 x 10 in. (18.4 x 25.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Laura Dreyfus Barney and Natalie Clifford Barney in memory of their mother, Alice Pike Barney 1952.13.93 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - domestic - house
Figure group - female and child
Recreation - leisure - home life
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: John Gossage: Stepping into the same Pond Twice
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut?
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Chris Melissinos, Curator for ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Rachel ...
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games Departs!
- Eye Level: Pokémon Go: Games, Art, and Open Spaces at the ...
- Eye Level: Creative Disruption: June Schwarcz and Peter ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged Community Showcase: Five ...
- Eye Level: A Pocket-Sized WONDER in Virtual Reality
- Eye Level: New Podcast: The Architectural History of the ...