After the Battle
n.d. Jean-Francois Raffaelli Born: Paris, France 1850 Died: Paris, France 1924 crayon and ink sight 9 x 11 1/2 in. (22.9 x 29.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Republic of France 1915.11.66 Not currently on view
Cityscape - town
Disaster - fire
State of being - death
State of being - evil - war
About Jean-Francois Raffaelli
Born: Paris, France 1850 Died: Paris, France 1924
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games Departs!
- Eye Level: Veteran Photography
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Bad Moves
- Eye Level: Remembering Mel Casas (1929-2014)
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: The Votes are In!