5 Studies, Panel A
Abraham Rattner Born: Poughkeepsie, New York 1895 Died: New York, New York 1978 pencil on tracing paper mounted on paperboard Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1977.36.92 Not currently on view
About Abraham Rattner
Born: Poughkeepsie, New York 1895 Died: New York, New York 1978
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Take 5! Five Questions with Jazz Drummer Harold ...
- Eye Level: In the News: Report on Smithsonian Arts
- Folk and Self-taught Art Discussion / American Art
- Eye Level: Symposium: Shifting Terrain: Mapping a ...
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Body of Work
- Eye Level: What We Talk About When We Talk About Self ...
- Eye Level: Latino Art Now! Nuestra Amrica: Expanding ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Fabricating for an Exhibition: Jim Baxter and ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II