1951 Eugene V. Biel-Bienne Born: Vienna, Austria 1902 Died: Nashville, Tennessee 1969 ink and sepia ink wash on paper sheet: 24 x 18 in. (61.0 x 45.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Francisco Ertl 1969.14.5 Not currently on view
About Eugene V. Biel-Bienne
Born: Vienna, Austria 1902 Died: Nashville, Tennessee 1969
More works in the collection by
Eugene V. Biel-Bienne
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: George Washington Wearing a Toga?
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Michael Maglaras, Director of ...
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte
- Eye Level: Symposium: American Art in Dialogue with Africa ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II