Design for a Group
ca. 1907-1910 Emily Clayton Bishop Born: Smithsburg, Maryland 1883 Died: Smithsburg, Maryland 1912 plaster/modeled on iron armature 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 in. (20.9 x 14.6 x 14.6 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Miss Beatrice Fenton and Miss Marjorie D. Martinet 1976.127.11 Not currently on view
metal - iron
About Emily Clayton Bishop
Born: Smithsburg, Maryland 1883 Died: Smithsburg, Maryland 1912
More works in the collection by
Emily Clayton Bishop
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Design This Web Site
- Eye Level: Luce Design: Five Questions with Street Artist ...
- Eye Level: Design Front and Center at Luce
- Eye Level: Hacking the Museum
- Eye Level: Responsive Architecture
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Zoe DiGiorgio, President of the ...
- Eye Level: 40 under 40: The Craft of Assisting a Curator
- Eye Level: Over the Edge with Martin Kotler
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Sam Maloof
- Eye Level: Come Play With Us: Five Questions (+1) with Game ...