ca. 1856 William Henry Rinehart Born: Union Bridge, Maryland 1825 Died: Rome, Italy 1874 painted plaster relief 25 x 21 1/2 in. (63.5 x 54.6 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Peabody Institute 1970.335.7 Not currently on view
Allegory - time - morning
Figure female - nude
About William Henry Rinehart
Born: Union Bridge, Maryland 1825 Died: Rome, Italy 1874
More works in the collection by
William Henry Rinehart
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Just Looking
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: Knock Wood: The Future of Furniture is in their ...
- Eye Level: Thirty Dozen Doughnuts: Thirty Dozen Taxis
- Eye Level: Remembering the Running Fence with Joe Pozzi
- Eye Level: Does a Sculpture Need Shoes?
- Eye Level: In Memoriam (with a Personal Story): Ruth ...
- Eye Level: A Night at the Museum XXV
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery