1968 Fred Albert Born: New York, New York 1933 Died: Bisbee, Arizona 2010 color lithograph plate: 21 x 14 3/4 in. (53.3 x 37.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Atelier Mourlot Ltd. 1968.97.30 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - umbrella
Landscape - beach
Object - furniture - chair
Recreation - sport and play - swimming
graphic arts - print
About Fred Albert
Born: New York, New York 1933 Died: Bisbee, Arizona 2010
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (9): Cloudopolis
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions (+2) with ...
- Eye Level: It Takes a Pueblo: Georgia O'Keeffe and Ansel ...
- Eye Level: Luce Jewelry
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (7): Looking, Watching, and ...
- Eye Level: Out for a Stroll
- Eye Level: "Bloggie" Nominations Are Now Open
- Eye Level: Wouldn't It Be Nice...
- Eye Level: Betsy Broun's Vision: An Appreciation
- Collectors' Roundtable with Robert Lehrman