1908 Emily Clayton Bishop Born: Smithsburg, Maryland 1883 Died: Smithsburg, Maryland 1912 plaster/cast and varnished 3 3/8 x 2 7/8 x 7 3/4 in. (8.5 x 7.3 x 19.6 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Miss Beatrice Fenton and Miss Marjorie D. Martinet 1976.127.12 Not currently on view
About Emily Clayton Bishop
Born: Smithsburg, Maryland 1883 Died: Smithsburg, Maryland 1912
More works in the collection by
Emily Clayton Bishop
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: Highlighting Women Sculptors
- Eye Level: Portraits of Women Artists
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Women in Jazz
- Eye Level: Conserving Duane Hanson's Woman Eating
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (10): Woman With Red Mouth
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (14): Eric Fischl's Tumbling Woman
- Eye Level: Conservation: Materials and Materiality in Eric ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Duane Hanson's ...