1970 John N. Robinson Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1912 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1994 watercolor on paper sheet: 18 3/4 x 23 3/4 in. (47.6 x 60.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase made possible by Anacostia Museum, Smithsonian Institution 1987.58 Not currently on view
Architecture - vehicle - automobile
Architecture - vehicle - bicycle
Cityscape - District of Columbia - Washington
Cityscape - street - Raynolds Place
paint - watercolor
paper - wove paper
About John N. Robinson
Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1912 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1994
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Tell Us About Your Visit
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Courtyard Duo
- Eye Level: Picture This: Star Trek in Our Kogod Courtyard
- Eye Level: Pomp and Circumstance
- Eye Level: Final Touches: Our Building in Review
- Eye Level: Walt Whitman's Specimen Days
- Eye Level: Round-Table Discussion with Christenberry, Bates ...
- Eye Level: Celebrate Chinese New Year on Saturday ...
- Eye Level: Condé Nast Names Kogod Courtyard Architectural ...
- Eye Level: Showtime!