1931 Isabel Bishop Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1902 Died: New York, New York 1988 etching on paper plate: 6 x 4 in. (15.1 x 10.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1976.135.2 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - coat
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure group - male
Recreation - leisure - conversation
graphic arts - print
About Isabel Bishop
Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1902 Died: New York, New York 1988
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- A Conversation with Donald Sultan | Smithsonian American ...
- GameFest - A conversation with Hideo Kojima
- Eye Level: Conversation Pieces: The Value of Dialogue in Art ...
- Eye Level: In Conversation with American Art
- Eye Level: John Alexander in Conversation
- Eye Level: Conversation Piece: Mark Bradford's Amendment ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: A Conversation ...
- Eye Level: Conversation Piece: Martin Puryear's Vessel
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte
- Eye Level: GameFest: A Conversation with Hideo Kojima