A Matter of Opinion
1884 John Rogers Born: Salem, Massachusetts 1829 Died: New Canaan, Connecticut 1904 painted plaster 20 7/8 x 18 1/8 x 12 3/4 in. (53.0 x 46.0 x 32.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Robert O. Werlich 1976.113.17 Not currently on view
About John Rogers
Born: Salem, Massachusetts 1829 Died: New Canaan, Connecticut 1904
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: Happy Birthday to Clarice Smith (the Lecture ...
- Eye Level: Roy DeCarava, 19192009
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: Photography Encouraged: Imagination and ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Stephanie ...
- Eye Level: Eye Wonder: Ten Years of Blogging at SAAM
- Eye Level: In Memoriam (with a Personal Story): Ruth ...
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella