1872 John Rogers Born: Salem, Massachusetts 1829 Died: New Canaan, Connecticut 1904 painted plaster 14 3/4 x 15 1/2 x 11 1/4 in. (37.4 x 39.3 x 28.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Robert O. Werlich 1976.113.3 Not currently on view
Recreation - sport and play
About John Rogers
Born: Salem, Massachusetts 1829 Died: New Canaan, Connecticut 1904
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level: Jazz Appreciation Month: A Tribute to Dave ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Submit Your Game to the 2017 SAAM Arcade!
- Eye Level: Miami Art Machine
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Meg Saligman, Muralist and ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: William H. Johnson
- Eye Level: Take 5! Five Questions: with Sandy Asirvatham