1877 John Rogers Born: Salem, Massachusetts 1829 Died: New Canaan, Connecticut 1904 plaster/cast/painted 20 3/8 x 14 3/4 x 9 7/8 in. (51.9 x 37.4 x 25.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Robert O. Werlich 1976.113.9 Not currently on view
Animal - monkey
Performing arts - music - organ grinder
About John Rogers
Born: Salem, Massachusetts 1829 Died: New Canaan, Connecticut 1904
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Thomas Day: Man, Maker, Mogul
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: A Healing Machine for the Elementary School ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (5): An Ordinary Day
- Eye Level: Docents Look Back on 40+ Years at SAAM
- Eye Level: Superhighway Scholars: Calling all 4th Graders
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery
- Eye Level: Light
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Young Person's Point of View