ca. 1975 Rod Rosebrook Born: Masonville, Colorado 1900 Died: Redmond, Oregon 1994 welded and painted iron and steel 45 1/2 x 39 7/8 x 3 in. (115.6 x 101.3 x 7.6 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Herbert Waide Hemphill, Jr. and museum purchase made possible by Ralph Cross Johnson 1986.65.69 Not currently on view
Architecture - detail - gate
Object - tool
metal - iron
metal - steel
About Rod Rosebrook
Born: Masonville, Colorado 1900 Died: Redmond, Oregon 1994
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Ray Strong Paints the Golden Gate Bridge
- Eye Level: Picture This: Albert Paley's Portal Gates
- Eye Level: Remembering Jeanne-Claude (19352009)
- Eye Level: Albert Maysles on Meetingand FilmingChristo ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Eye Wonder: Ten Years of Blogging at SAAM
- Eye Level: A Momentous Seventy-Fifth Art Anniversary
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: Out for a Stroll
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...