Washington, the Planter
n.d. Louis C. Rosenberg Born: Portland, Oregon 1890 Died: Portland, Oregon 1983 pencil on paper 9 1/8 x 12 3/4 in. (23.2 x 32.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Herbert Brook 1983.75.55 Not currently on view
Landscape - Virginia - Mount Vernon
Occupation - farm - farmer
Portrait male - Washington, George
paper - wove paper
About Louis C. Rosenberg
Born: Portland, Oregon 1890 Died: Portland, Oregon 1983
More works in the collection by
Louis C. Rosenberg
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Smithsonian Horticulturalists Talk About American ...
- Eye Level: Valentine's Day Special: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: David Smith Sculpture
- Eye Level: Why Fi? Hotspots and Cool Spaces at American Art
- Eye Level: From Paris to Brooklyn: Crosscurrents Between ...
- Eye Level: Gardening in the Age of the Moving Image
- Eye Level: Inventing Equality: On Patents in the Great ...
- Eye Level: Handi-hour with Smithsonian Gardens