n.d. Ferdinand Roybet Born: Uzes, Gard, France 1840 Died: Paris, France 1920 ink 10 3/4 x 7 3/4 in. (27.3 x 19.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Republic of France 1915.11.71 Not currently on view
Dress - uniform - band uniform
History - Europe
Occupation - military - drummer
Performing arts - music - drum
About Ferdinand Roybet
Born: Uzes, Gard, France 1840 Died: Paris, France 1920
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Take 5! Five Questions with Jazz Drummer Harold ...
- Eye Level: Celebrating Nam June Paik's Birthday
- Eye Level: Take 5: Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Mickalene Thomas and Terri Lyne Carrington: Performance ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Humble Fire
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Brad Linde Ensemble
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Between Sets with the Afro Bop ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Near Northeast