1902 Fernand Sabatté Born: Aiguillon, France 1874 Died: Aiguillon, France 1940 crayon on paper 14 1/2 x 10 in. (36.8 x 25.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Republic of France 1915.11.72 Not currently on view
Figure male - elderly
Figure male - full length
Object - furniture - chair
About Fernand Sabatté
Born: Aiguillon, France 1874 Died: Aiguillon, France 1940
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Reenvisioned Galleries of Folk and Self-Taught Art
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Saint Gaudens's ...
- Eye Level: Internet Pioneers and the Fathers of Invention
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Ben Tolman
- Eye Level: JFK: American Visionary
- Eye Level: Luce Center: Harold Weston's Building the United ...
- Eye Level: In Memoriam (with a Personal Story): Ruth ...
- Eye Level: Steven Spielberg on Norman Rockwell and the ...
- Eye Level: Different Strokes: Hans Hofmann