Fields and Hills
1962 Arnold Blanch Born: Mantorville, Minnesota 1896 Died: Kingston, New York 1968 oil on linen 38 1/8 x 48 1/8 in. (96.9 x 122.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Doris Lee 1973.142 Not currently on view
Landscape - mountain
Landscape - plain
paint - oil
fabric - linen
About Arnold Blanch
Born: Mantorville, Minnesota 1896 Died: Kingston, New York 1968
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Meg Saligman, Muralist and ...
- Folk and Self-taught Art Discussion / American Art
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games ...
- Eye Level: What We Talk About When We Talk About Self ...
- Eye Level: Remembering the Running Fence with Joe Pozzi
- Eye Level: Mt. Rushmore: Seventy Years Old and We've Got ...