The Artist's Daughter
ca. 1916 H. Lyman Saÿen Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1875 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1918 watercolor on paper mounted on paperboard sheet: 14 x 10 in. (35.5 x 25.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of H. Lyman Sayen to his nation 1968.19.14 Not currently on view
Portrait female - Sayen, Anne - family portrait
paint - watercolor
About H. Lyman Saÿen
Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1875 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1918
More works in the collection by
H. Lyman Saÿen
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: Zen and the Art of Video with Bill Viola
- Eye Level: In This Case: Godly Susan
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Margaret Jordan Patterson
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Filmmaker David Sutherland
- Eye Level: The American Art Museum and the National Parks ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: On Thornton Dial (1928-2016)
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Michael Maglaras, Director of ...
- Eye Level: Finding a 19th Century Shortcut: The Body Casting ...