1914-1916 H. Lyman Saÿen Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1875 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1918 watercolor and pencil on paper mounted on paperboard sheet: 14 x 10 in. (35.5 x 25.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of H. Lyman Sayen to his nation 1970.125 Not currently on view
Figure - child - knee length
paint - watercolor
About H. Lyman Saÿen
Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1875 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1918
More works in the collection by
H. Lyman Saÿen
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: William H. Johnson
- Eye Level: A Healing Machine for the Elementary School ...
- Eye Level: Speaking of Pictures: Abbott Handerson Thayer
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: Ann Truitt: Poetry in Stillness
- Eye Level: Not Your Usual Museum Experience
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Thayer's Stevenson ...
- Eye Level: Meet Me at Midnight
- Eye Level: Night at the Museum II: Escape from the ...