ca. 1916 H. Lyman Saÿen Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1875 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1918 opaque watercolor and pencil on paper mounted on paperboard 19 1/2 x 24 1/4 in. (49.5 x 61.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of H. Lyman Sayen to his nation 1970.80 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - domestic
Figure - child
paint - gouache
About H. Lyman Saÿen
Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1875 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1918
More works in the collection by
H. Lyman Saÿen
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Give American Craft Some Credit: For the Birds ...
- Eye Level: The Science
- Eye Level: Picture This: Abstract Drawings
- Eye Level: 5 Questions for Christopher Kendall on the 21st ...
- Eye Level: Bird Sighting: A Gallery Talk
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: William H. Johnson
- Eye Level: Preserving William H. Johnson's Works of Art on ...