n.d. H. Lyman Saÿen Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1875 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1918 brush and ink and pen and ink on paper mounted on paperboard sheet: 8 1/2 x 11 in. (21.6 x 27.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of H. Lyman Sayen to his nation 1968.123.4 Not currently on view
Figure female - full length
About H. Lyman Saÿen
Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1875 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1918
More works in the collection by
H. Lyman Saÿen
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Confederate ...
- Eye Level: Gaman: FDR and the Japanese American ...
- Eye Level: In this Case: More 1934 in the Luce Foundation ...
- Eye Level: Luce Center: Harold Weston's Building the United ...
- Eye Level: Kuniyoshi as Organizer
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins
- Eye Level: Eye Level Wins MUSE Award
- Eye Level: The Ryder Moon
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Q&A with Tierney Sneeringer
- Eye Level: Yasuo Kuniyoshi: Bearing the Weight