1915-1918 H. Lyman Saÿen Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1875 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1918 watercolor on paper mounted on paperboard sheet: 10 x 13 7/8 in. (25.4 x 35.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of H. Lyman Sayen to his nation 1967.6.12 Not currently on view
Figure group - female - nude
paint - watercolor
About H. Lyman Saÿen
Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1875 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1918
More works in the collection by
H. Lyman Saÿen
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: George Washington Wearing a Toga?
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Michael Maglaras, Director of ...
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte
- Eye Level: Symposium: American Art in Dialogue with Africa ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II