Portrait of a Woman
1960s-1970s Warren F. Scadron Born: New York, New York 1920 Died: Rapid City, South Dakota 2002 charcoal on paper 27 1/4 x 19 1/2 in. (69.2 x 49.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Olin Dows 1983.90.165 Not currently on view
Portrait female - unidentified - waist length
About Warren F. Scadron
Born: New York, New York 1920 Died: Rapid City, South Dakota 2002
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Portraits of Women Artists
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anna Claypoole Peale
- Eye Level: Help Identify Ms. Nameless Artist
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Eye Level: Erica Hirshler: Looking at John Singer Sargent
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Body of Work