Call It a Day
1971 William Schwedler Born: Chicago, Illinois 1942 synthetic polymer: acrylic on fabric: canvas 90 3/8 x 78 1/4 in. (229.5 x 198.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Fredric B. Mueller 1979.15.3 Not currently on view
About William Schwedler
Born: Chicago, Illinois 1942
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Superhighway Scholars: Calling all 4th Graders
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Family Day for the Presidents
- Eye Level: Museums and the Web Wake-Up Call
- Eye Level: Valentine's Day Special: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: Footprints and Thumbprints: Robert Rauschenberg ...
- Eye Level: Fabricating for an Exhibition: Jim Baxter and ...
- Eye Level: Take Five: Five Questions with Sandra Y. Johnson
- Eye Level: Light
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions for the 21st Century Consort