City of Churches
ca. 1959 Zoltan Sepeshy Born: Kassa, Hungary 1898 Died: Royal Oak, Michigan 1974 gouache and oil on canvas 30 x 36 1/4 in. (76.2 x 92.0 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Henry Ward Ranger through the National Academy of Design 1984.40 Not currently on view
Architecture - religious - church
paint - gouache
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Zoltan Sepeshy
Born: Kassa, Hungary 1898 Died: Royal Oak, Michigan 1974
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Cotopaxi ...
- Eye Level: It Takes a Pueblo: Georgia O'Keeffe and Ansel ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Torre di Schiavi
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: Take Five: Five Questions with Sandra Y. Johnson
- Eye Level: In This Case: Godly Susan
- Eye Level: Art in America (by way of France)
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (16): Time and the Photographic ...
- Eye Level: Prufbox
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Silent Orchestra ...