1910 Jerome Blum Born: Chicago, Illinois 1884 Died: Poughkeepsie, New York 1956 etching on paper plate: 9 x 5 7/8 in. (23.0 x 14.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Frances E. Blum 1966.21.6 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - detail - tower
Architecture Exterior - religious - church
graphic arts - print
About Jerome Blum
Born: Chicago, Illinois 1884 Died: Poughkeepsie, New York 1956
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Judith Schaechter: Through A Glass, Darkly
- Eye Level: iChiaroscuro
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Judith Schaechter's The Birth of ...
- Eye Level: Comments at an Exhibition: Visitors Respond to ...
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Highlighting Women Sculptors
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: All Eyes on Haiti: Los Mailou Jones
- Eye Level: Renwick 101: A Brief History of the First Art ...