A Difficult Place
1877 Robert Frederick Blum Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1857 Died: New York, New York 1903 etching plate: 7 1/4 x 4 7/8 in. (18.4 x 12.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the National Museum of American History, Division of Graphic Arts, Smithsonian Institution 1971.160 Not currently on view
Figure male - full length
Object - furniture - chair
Object - musical instrument
Object - written matter - sheet music
Performing arts - music
graphic arts - print
About Robert Frederick Blum
Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1857 Died: New York, New York 1903
More works in the collection by
Robert Frederick Blum
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Tell Us About Your Visit
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Meg Saligman, Muralist and ...
- Eye Level: Behind the Scenes: Preparing an Artwork for ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: American Art's Three-Way Portrait
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Revealing Homer in A Visit from the Old Mistress
- Eye Level: Five Questions for the 21st Century Consort
- Eye Level: Conservation of Alexander Calder's Gwenfritz
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Thomas Day: Man, Maker, Mogul