There Was a Vision
George Melvin Smith tempera Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the General Services Administration 1974.89.14 Not currently on view
Animal - cattle
Landscape - farm
Landscape - plant - wheat
Object - tool - plow
Object - tool - scythe
Occupation - farm - harvesting
About George Melvin Smith
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Meet Me at Midnight
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: How The West Was Framed: The Survey ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: A Couple of Questions with Four ...
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Coast to Coast With Dana Schutz
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Kenjiro Nomura'sThe Farm, 1934